Saturday, May 23, 2009

HELLO!!!!!

Hello! I want you to know a little bit about me before your totally in love with this blog so here are ten things about me.

1. I love new foods and places ( you could really learn a thing or two from a new place or food!)

2. some people say i am fun creative and really funny!

3. my favorite movie is Kit Kittredge an American girl.

4. my favorite dessert is brownies and ice cream.

5. I love to cook!

6. I love to dance and sing(I even have my own backup dancer!!!)

7. i love seafood!(who doesn't?)

8. i play the violin

9. i agree that tomatoes are fruits

10. i think people with beards are kool!

now you know a little bit about me!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, I had no idea how much we are a like till now! You are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is neat to know about you, we have alot in common, love your blog page

    ReplyDelete